Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HMM... Life

Well i am not going to lie . I am a slight bit down. I got told today that a story I worked hard and gave thought to was boring. I mean its political it may come across boring but what about it being easy to understand and informative. I guess that is one of the worst things about being a journalist , the critisism. You just have to stick by your work.


On a good note I went to the premire of BLING last night at the Tribeca Grand Hotel. The movie was great I enjoyed it. It was kind of wierd because I am a ambassodor in this group under generation engage but I also write for Harlem Live. Usually I would have to miss one or the other but this is an event I was able to enjoy with both groups. Things like that need to happen more often because I dont want to ever stop a commitment that I have but sometimes it gets difficult when I have to make a decision of which I will put in front of the other.

No comments: