Thursday, August 2, 2007

well today/ continuation from yesterday.

Well let me think right now. I have writers block, so please bare with me. Oh, well I am listening to my ipod right now. The song that is playing right now is Busta Rhymes break ya neck. I love that song, and a huge fan of Busta. But any way today we have been working on our presentation for friday. I am not going to tell you the full details of our presentation but I will give you a brief synopsis of our strategy. Well the name of our company is M.R.C, and we plan to demolish our competition enough said. Yesterday I didn't get to finish my blog up that had so here are the finishing lines.
Life. What do I plan to do with my life, as you know I will be attending college in the fall so as of right now I am on the right track to achieve success. Now I dont mean to preach to yall but what I am about to say is some deep sh*t. Pharrell said this in his song you can do it too. you people was cool in school, now you take orders I am not dissing your job but now you listen to nod, and I know this position is odd. Now this is what Pharrell is basically saying that all you people that wanted to be the it crowd in school want to get rich and live the glamorous life. Now you work a 9-5, and you have a boss telling you what to do every single day just so you can get that pay check. The part when he says I know this position is odd, he be is basically talking about his position in life. the guy gets $80 million a year probably even more, and he is sending a message to all the people my age and younger that if I have all of this you can have to but if you keep your faith in yourself and God and watch who your hang out with and trust.

No comments: