Friday, August 3, 2007

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, we got another win, thats wats up. Im just glad this team did not look like last week. We are to good to be at the bottom. we just got to keep doing what we do, time is running out. Next thing you know we be the winners and the HL blogger would be name Hasha Gure and we would go in the books as one of the HL syep media challenge winners. Tats whats up, (we can not slack off). But everytime I come on here I give some speech about everything its kind of tired now. Bigup to my man Ravi and Kevin, Youll my dudes real talk youll some true Hasha Gure(let be put that in your language: Great Champion.) Also Big shoutout to my dude sharfiy, mad cool.
The reason y im shouting out these dudes is because they are the reason I stay up on my toes. They are mad cool and smart, That is very scary. lolO yeah sharfiy u got paid two times 2day, I want my money for my chicken Wing u digg lol. But 2day was a cool nice laid back day. not because we won, it really donot have nothing to do with Hl it is because I did not have to really fus and fight with nobody in my crib, It seem like a everydaything n today nothing want down that is real cool. 2day is not over but im just going to go asleep. n dream 4 some money n a better life for my family. (wifey and son).But it is thundering outside and being online is dangers so later 200 words I donot kno about that i aint trying to get elerticated(spelled wrong)

No comments: