Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My thoughts on life

Hello everyone its ya boy Manuel. I have been busy with a lot of things, so this is why I haven't been able to write up any blogs. I have been dealing with college because s you know I am starting in the fall at Suny Westchester Community College. I feel that must come first, and anything else that have to deal with me or family issues must come first, before I deal with any work activities with Harlemlive.
So far my summer has been okay. This isn't the best summer I have had because I have been really tires and stressed about a lot of things. I planned on having a vacation and partying because well this is my good bye to high school, but I realized in life that when you get older there are certain things in life that you must do with out, and make sacrifices for what is more important. I also realized that I am getting older. High school is over and there are some things that are irrelevant in my journey called life. For example people. Another theory is that in life you have to see between the thick layers of their skin.

No comments: