Saturday, August 4, 2007

ummmmmmmmmm last night. I told you guys that lighting is no joke, it was crazy. It was mad scary all I know was that I heard was a Loud BANG then I saw a flash n that was it everything want out, the t.v, the lights, the phone evrything. for like a quick minute. then wen everything came back on I got a phone call from Raven thinking she calling to see if im ok, or she was trying to get some G put in her head from the kid, and she started talking about possbile storys and what not for HL. (what, I guess work never stop) now I know how my men diddy feel. Its cool though I love hard workers. But I got some kind of vibes from certain people that is missing with my mind. Like there is a certain person on my group that loves to qoute pharrell lines. some good lines to that makes alot of since but why say them when u do the oppsite. read them 4 ur self. n there is another person on my team that hate when people curse around them but when you go to there myspace page they got there middle finger up. ok people wats going. P.S there is a meeting for hasha gure this monday it is very important every member most attend. 1 more time, this meeting is very important. very. but people lets talk, but also walk wat we talk.O YEAH BIGG SHOUT OUT TO MY DUDES MELVIN I LOVE U DOGS ( A REAL NIG** DONT HAVE TO SAY NO HOMO)copy writed by jada kiss.YO WHEN THINGS CHANGE AND MY LIFE Im going to BRING YOU WITH ME THATS MY WORD. IN THIS WEEK SONG/movie IS 4 U PIMPIN

No comments: