Monday, August 6, 2007

where I want to be at 25

Wow 25. I am 18 now but I always take a second to think about my future, and where and what I want to be in my life. Lets see hmmmm, oh I want to be rich and famous. Well who doesn't. But I have a lot of faith in myself that I will have that position at 25. You don't understand I eat, sleep, breath that shit and I bet you that I will have that . Now what I would want my occupation to be is and actor. I love the entertainment industry. If you ask any of my friends they will tell you that I am love with that industry. I know that it is a hustle make it in, but I think with hard work, and dedication and a dip of blood, sweat, and tears you can make it. But I believe that is with any industry or career you would want to get into.
I am growing as a person, not only physically but mentally. Since graduating from high school I notice that a lot of shit is bullshit. Friends they come and they go. When you start making something out of yourself then you will notice who was your real friends and who wasn't. You can do it to. Just watch who you role with.

No comments: