Monday, August 6, 2007

COMING TO A END

We are getting closer and closer to the presenation. I am very happy. My group is bonding more and sometimes I wish the challenge was longer because I know we can produce so much more great work. Between our meetings , texting , email and all other forms of communications we get all sorts of great work done. There is never a dull moment because even in tuff times we make each other laugh and smile. The work process of my group is very effective. Some people draft out what we will do and say and others design. This is how things get down faster and and more and effective. Even though Harlem Live teaches you and have workshops , my group taught be alot. We work so well together with our different personalities making us look foward to work together. We really are great leaders.


Even when I go back to school I plan to recruit alot of people in my school. With the members of Harlem Live that are outside of my group their are alot if dedicated workers. Each group has members that are good in different things. This fall I know Harlem Live will accomplish great things because we will all be one as a whole. Our videos will be powerfull , stories will be detailed and photos will be vivid. My blogs will be better also because I will not be as tired. School is nothing like my internship. At my internship I have to stay on my feet all day answer question and keep up on the news because you never know when they might ask you something. At school , I am about to be a senior and i passed all my regents so it will be a breeze. I might not get another internship so you know what that means.........................
HARLEM LIVE , im all yours

No comments: