Monday, July 30, 2007

WHERE TAKING OVER

Ok, where are back as a happy little HL family again. Inever seen so much teens work as hard as my group did today. We are back, everybody came back in with a brand new face, fresh hair cuts and the whole 9. thats wats up. we are back. I guess everybody was missied up friday cause of jonny stink breath( it had everybody missed up)lol. na im just playing. But wat i told u jonny we trying to get a mill(a million if you donot kno wat im talking about). Hasha Gure dont just play in the game we make the game, we set records, n love to play. We aint down yet guess as I told you before the beast, beast is out. I cannot go back on my word. Not until we win this syep challenge. After Hasha Gure are done this competition should be name the Hasha Gure Challenge. But off the cockyness Im so happy of my group. Getting back on there feet, starting the week of on a good foot. So lets get it.We are all winners but lets prove it, Hasha Gure needs more storys, more videos, more pos, everything, u look n the future for the best so we could become the best. thats how winners thank. thats how we should thank, thats how we need to thank.

No comments: