Monday, July 23, 2007

another day

My new motto is ''Another Day , Another Story'.' I just found out today while interning that I have to wakeup at 6am on thursdy. The senator has to go to Albany and vote on the congestion pricing and you know me as a intern they bring me with them. This means I will miss another day at harlemlive but not to worry becaue this is just a more in dept story for my group about what goes on in albany. They say it will be over at 5 and we will back home before 9. Sometimes I feel like i have alot to do ,epcially for little or no money at all but like I say '' Another day , Another story ''. But I have to go now because I have to get something to wear for albany. It is pouring but there won't be anytime to do that within the next two days because by the time I get out of harlem live the stores are closed and i be to tired to do anything. LATA

No comments: