Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Daily News of D-Nyce

Im so exicted that my group is ahead by many many many points! it brings me joy 2 walk around sayin that i am apart of Hasha Gure. i guess its because of the hard workin teammates & i that bust our behinds 2 get our asses out of second place. I wanna say that i am proud of u Great Champions! I really am. Im jus so nervous about the presentation on Friday. This is sumthin totally different 4 our group & i hope we dont bomb this 1 cuz we have been doin so well lately. i heard johnathan sayin 2 kaira in deft fusion that her "teams needs 2 pick up speed because Hasha Gure is [leavin the otha teams in the dust]". I Love It! I'm only bragggin about it now cuz I wuld neva do it in front of them. im jus not that type of person 2 throw my victory in the opposin players faces. it isnt rite. so the best way 4 me 2 gloat is on the good ol blooger...HAHAHA. we got alot accomplished 4 2day as well. my story about genarlow wilson is edited, revised, & stamped on the story ticket. im more than ready now 2 start finishin up my otha 1 that i started typin a while ago. damn i have so much 2 do. im tryin not 2 get stressed out cuz i kno how i get wen im stressed. i becum a she-devil bitch (excuse my language) & i becum very distant & irate. there were many times i was like this in skool wen i got 2 overworked on a skool project & i tried 2 stay away from my friends so that we wuldnt have an argument. i kno that that side of me will show alot more in high skool & thas wat i am afraid of. i dont like 2 b bitchy or mean...but i can b! anyway...im kinda sad that my sister left yesterday to go back home in Texas. i wanted her 2 stay & live w/ us but i knew that that wasnt gonna happen cuz she has 2 go bac 2 skool in august. im so proud of that chick! shes goin 2 college 2 becum a lawyer & i kno she will b very successful @ it. i jus dont like 2 b so far away from her. wen shes in NY she is like my siamese twin. we're always 2gatha. if she still lives in TX by the time i go 2 college i mite go 2 college in TX or very close near it. rite now i dont wanna move away from NY cuz im gonna miss all my ppls & most importantly...NY itself! i have neva lived in any otha place but NY & im used 2 evrythin about this place. it wuldnt bother me if i move wen im on my way 2 college cuz ima create a new life around that time. i hear sum kidz say that they will miss their motha & will becum homesick wen they go away. 4 me, wen i 1st move away ima b like adios! 2 my parents lol. nah but afta like 6 months or so ima miss them. hmmm...hey is this blog long enuff cuz im gettin in2 my whole life story up in here lol?

No comments: