Friday, July 27, 2007

tHE tEAM

Today we gave our Friday presentation and we lost. Its alright, because with a team like Great Champion a champion has to lose at one point or another.Furthermore i would like to congratulate the winning team Deft Fusion for there creative. As i was presenting in front of my peers today,i didnt feel my power.I felt as if a part of me was missing.I presented my speech all choked up inside,not knowing what to say next. The little things that happened today will no longer be part of the Jose who has confidence and power in the future.
Also i would like to point out that our team is looking kind of unstable due to whats been happening with a few team members.At the moment, the people who are doing there work,keep it up.Now,for those who are slacking off in a team which means Great Champion better step there game up and get on their grind because this team isn't made to lose.

No comments: