Friday, July 27, 2007

Yo, wat a day chris is about to past out 4 real, I always tell people I live life now and I would sleep when Im died but it looks like i have to change tat qoute today. Im mad sleepy. But on some real today was just one of those days My team for the first time looked very diconbobulated. There is alot going on with our team, not just in the group itself, but in there family, and there jobs. Its crazy. But now this wat really going to define our group. Are we winners or are we lossers. I know me by my self is a winner regeadless, but where do my team stand, everybody got to come out with a brand new face, this coming week. The real beast is about to come out real talk, n all those who feel im pushing it to hard. I am thats just me, rich, jonny, melvin etc..... They all wont to see the best out of every HL Kid so why are my team is still on that same level when the first got asigned to this group. real talk if they want to see the best out everybody. People from Hasha Gure should not only let them see the best let them hear, see, smell, and feel our team presents. Forget the best Lets give them your unparalleled abilitys for, wat ever thing they want us to do. This is not just a speech for the team its for myself cause knock knock im on this team as well, i can not walk away feeling as if we are doom cause we loss 3 very strong sides of our team. Everybody got to kno that what this team is capable of doing they have not seen yet. The beast, beast out. and yall kno i mean business. the last time i used this word was when we was in last places that first week. So where are we standing today on top. BUT THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH cause everybody other teams are stepping it up. Team swagg made a tremendous change around in there prestation and work. Deft Fusion what a wonderful commercial it made me want to come to harlem live and im already here. But wat can I say step it up for real (this is for my team). Hasha Gure means great champion, Champions are champs cause they win. We dont have to win but we can die trying (copy writed by 50cent) real talk, if u try ur best n life, u got to wen cause nobody can stop u wen u giving ur all u cant loss. But Im done 4 today i got to get some sleep but daryal I miss you thats my word this song is for you. I need u back mama. But later

No comments: