Monday, July 23, 2007

?

Hey what up?! I'm not sure about how I'm feeling right now. I guess its because at HL its really quiet in here and the awkward silence is making me uncomfortable. On top of that its raining and I think that maybe I should have stayed home today. I'm hungry and I need some gum badly because my breath smells like garlic from the garlic bread I ate earlier. Maybe that was a bad choice eating that in the street before I came here. I'm kinda tired too and I feel like I should have wore a jacket here because its kinda nippy outside. Umm...I don't know what else to say but the fact that I'm going to try to keep a positive attitude while I'm here today and to keep myself away from anything negative. I would end this little segment right now my rich digs in our asses about making our blogs type long so I'm going to write as much as I can. I should start thinking about another story that I'm going to write about because I'm sick of rich comparing this year's batch of HarlemLive kids to last year's batch of HarlemLive kids. I never liked being compared to anybody because I can never be like no one but Daryal. I sometimes feel that some of the staff wishes we would be like last year's kids because they probably did more work than we do. PROBABLY! Hmm...I'm not all that excited about the presentation that we have to do on Friday. This week our team would be stepping out of our normal organized professional powerpoint selves and stepping into the world of video and possibly humor. We have won every presentation so far and I'm afraid that if we do something different we might not have a chance. But we will see. Come on Hasha Gure...we can do it!!!

No comments: