Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Flooded!


yo dis is daryal & im tight! im in my house instead of @ work cuz the pipes in the kitchen are leakin like crazy. its comin from the ceilin & im in the house by myself. im tryna get in touch w/ my moms but she @ work & her job requires her 2 move around alot so no1 can reach her. im tryan wait 4 my sister 2 cum up here from her boyfriends house but she dont have no way of gettin up here. culd this b the worst day of my life? yea i think it may b. i wanted 2 cum 2 work 2day cuz i wanna help my team w/ our presentation on friday. even tho its wednesday b4 u kno friday is gonna b here already. man i cant stress enuff how tight i am!!! & where the hell is my motha?! i have 2 get in touch w/ this woman so she can kno wats goin on up in here. we jus did laundry & im usin all these clean towels 2 clean up this mess. i wonder if my neighbors r goin thru wat im dealin w/. idk wat 2 do. i guess ima have 2 jus continue 2 try 2 get in contact w/ my moms & try 2 keep the situation under control. >:O GRRRRRRR!!!!

No comments: