Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mary Is Having a Bad Week

A bad week is an undestatement of the week I'm having. Things haven't been right in my house since Sunday night. My parents are getting on my everlasting nerves and my sisters are making it even worse on me. I can't wait until August... which is when I leave 4 school! I can't even go 2 my aunt's house to get away from the dysfunction in my own house- it's mad dysfunctional over there too.
I'm on 2 a new topic. I wasn't at HarlemLive on Monday or Wednesday b/c I had to clean the damn house 2 get ready 4 appliance deliveries. My dad is such an asshole, sometimes. Me and my sisters were cleaning 4 our mom, not him. He has the freaking nerve 2 say "I appreciate the help girls." What the hell is that? I am so pissed... it's not even funny how mad I am. I need 2 get out of the damn house B4 I blow up and curse somebody out. It's even worse b/c I have 2 share a room w/ my sister and I just want 2 be left alone. Damn!!!!!!!!!!! I have no freaking patience 4 my freaking sister especially with the way she's acting now. August cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: